Finding a massage therapist can be daunting. Who is good? Will I be comfortable? Will it help?
- We are professional. We love our careers and take them seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. The atmosphere is clean, casual and relaxed.
- We don’t have “perfect” bodies and neither do 98% of our clients (or the general population for that matter). Once people try massage, they usually become very comfortable within the first few minutes, but for many first timers, it’s a common insecurity. As therapists, we have a unique appreciation for the human body in all it’s forms. You are encouraged to only disrobe to your level of comfort, and we keep all areas that we are not working on covered. (BTW ladies, we couldn’t care less whether or not you shaved.)
- We’re pretty down to earth. No miracles here (despite what some of our client’s claim!). Massage can help in many ways, and self care at home gives you even greater control. It doesn’t replace medical treatment when necessary, but when people have tried everything, we can often help in a way that nothing else has. Most physical pain can at least improve, and many people go on to enjoy pain free living.
- We do our best to work within your time availability and budget. Wellness is a journey and it looks different for each person. We customize your treatment to your unique goals and needs. We also offer advice for self care to maintain your results between sessions.
- We really care about helping you feel better, it’s why we do what we do. Everyone is welcome at the studio and we commit to offering you our very best in care at each and every session.
- Massage feels really good. We treat specific issues and well as offer relaxation sessions when your primary goal is stress relief. Always communicate with your therapist about pressure. It shouldn’t be too deep or too light…we aim for just right. Finding a massage therapist that will check in regularly about pressure and comfort is important.
- Workplace benefits often cover massage. That’s money your company is giving you. If you have pain or stress from your job, you should definitely let them pay for your therapy (!).
The first step to becoming a client at the studio is simple, just book a session through our easy online booking. No waiting to call during business hours, or checking back and forth with a receptionist about potential times. See our entire schedule at your convenience and book online when it works. You can also find the direct lines to each of our therapists on our contact page.
We hope this was a helpful in finding a massage therapist and look forward to meeting you!