Attention all busy people! Here is your opportunity to slow down and take a break.
It’s surprising how many people work hard and play hard, but never take the time to indulge in a restorative, pain relieving massage.
Top 5 reasons that you can benefit from regular massage:
1. Relaxation and stress relief. Life can be fast paced and demanding. Take an hour for yourself in the day. Stress is detrimental to our health and can cause our muscles to tense up, massage is a great way to unwind and lossen up.
2. It’s good for your mind. Massage is surprisingly helpful for anxiety and emotional stress. We know this instinctively for babies as we rub their backs to soothe them, but it works on people of all ages. Massage can help clear your mind and restore more calm and focussed thinking.
3. Relief for aches and pains. Many people live with unnecessary aches and pains because they don’t know massage can help. In fact, there are very few pain conditions that don’t improve with massage.
4. Treating health issues. There are a variety of conditions and injuries that are helped by massage. Consider talking with a health professional about incorporating it into your treatment plan.
5. It feels good to feel good. A simple relaxation massage should not be painful and is a wonderful way to spend an hour of your time. Make sure you communicate with your therapist to adjust the pressure to suit your preference.
What could be better than something you can do for your health that also feels great, it’s a win/win.