Hello, and welcome! Massage Wellness Studio is expanding again. Ideal space for a Massage Therapist, Physiotherapist, or Kinesiologist interested in private practice.
Our 3 year old clinic has grown at a fast pace. We started out in a 3 room, lower level office, then went to 5 rooms, and now operate out of a 7 room, fully accessible clinic space in the Northwood area.
Work under our brand, or simply share space and operate independently. Clients visit us from all over the city, and we are easily accessible from Port Arthur via Golf Links/Edward or Balmoral.
Our therapists are respected in the industry, and committed to ongoing learning. We all vary in personality and professional focus, and have a culture of respect where we learn from each other.
We operate under a common “brand” to help us be more visible, but you would have your own unique practice, with full control over your finances and schedule. We work together to keep costs low, and the quality of the environment high.
Here’s a few things our therapists love about the space:
- Quiet, private treatment rooms.
- 2 bathrooms plus an additional wash-up area.
- 14 free parking spots exclusively for our studio. Clients park steps away from our ground level entrance.
- New front load washer and dryer with detergent and cleaning supplies included in rent.
- New heating system and new compact AC units in each room for individualized climate control.
- Recent renovations, almost everything is new in the space.
- Online booking to minimize time playing phone tag.
- Payment system that quickly deposits your earnings directly into your account. No-fee debit transactions to help save money on credit card fees.
- Website, social media and advertising for great visibility. Therapists typically build their practice faster than industry standards.
- Rates are low and most therapists choose an exclusive room rental. There is also the option of shared space to further reduce costs.
- Good size rooms with additional storage. Feel free to decorate or customize if desired.
Changing locations or starting a new practice isn’t always an easy decision. If you are just curious about what we offer, I’d be happy to talk more and give you a tour. Even if you aren’t the right fit, it’s helpful to explore the options. Your inquiry will be kept confidential, contact me now and we can chat.
Owner, Manual Osteopath